Full time / Permanent – start September 2020
Teachers Pay & Conditions
If you want to join a lively and successful Art & Design team in September 2020 we would like to hear from you.
We are seeking a talented ambitious teacher with the skills, flair and expertise to enable students to enjoy their art lessons and support them to create a multitude of outcomes from exciting starting points and themes.
Fulford Art department offers it’s students an accessible space to develop their interest and potential to take their study beyond the school.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and passionate Art Teacher who enjoys delivering a high quality learning experience in Art.
- Be able to teach Art to A-Level.
- Secure high standards of engagement, progress and achievement for all students.
- Have the personality to be a supportive Form Tutor
- Have energy, resilience, optimism, a sense of humour and the determination to see things through.
- Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school and be committed to extra-curricular activities.
We have clear expectations in the School that lead to a well ordered and harmonious environment where pupils can excel.
You have the chance to work in one of the high-performing schools in the region – with formal recognition twice as “Sunday Times State Secondary School of the Year for the North of England”, and an Ofsted rating as Outstanding. We enjoy consistently high levels of parental satisfaction and positive student feedback / engagement which, along with over 170 highly motivated colleagues and excellent leadership at all levels, provides a fertile environment for you to develop within.
You will be joining a highly successful, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 1550 students in the school, including over 260 in the sixth form and a Trust with two primary schools and one junior school.
Please download further details below.
Please return your completed application form by email along with a covering letter (No more than 2 pages A4) to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 20th April 2020 (0900am) Interviews: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require successful applicants to undertake an ehnanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Applicants are asked to provide full employment history and any gaps in employment will be explored at interview.