37 hrs Full-time / full year 52 week contract
Grade 8 £26,875 – £29,783 To start as soon as possible
We seek a creative, innovative, team leader to help us ensure that the school office continues to provide an excellent service to our students, parents and staff and to drive and embed continuous improvement across all office and administrative functions at the School.
The successful candidate will quickly become a key member of the school community and will work closely with Senior Leaders and staff across the school.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Line managing and developing staff who carry out a wide range of administrative and specialist roles
- Taking a lead role in planning, developing, improving and designing systems, policies and procedures
- Managing and leading on generating school income through grant bids and letting of school premises.
- Helping to manage the whole school budget and administering the Fulford School Fund and financial/administrative aspect of School Trips
- Assisting the Finance, Premises and Facilities teams with procurement of goods and services
To help us deliver our plans – you will:
- Be a great team leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly efficient, extremely organised with experience of delivering a high quality admin. service in a busy and multi-layered environment
- Have experience of working within a customer focussed environment and the ability to prioritise own workload and that of others, delegating work as appropriate to meet deadlines
- Be proactive, creative and able to influence and lead a range of stakeholders
- Be innovative, forward looking and flexible with a focus on improving systems, procedures a process that focus on improving the student, parent and staff experience
We offer you the chance to join one of the high-performing schools in the region – with formal recognition as “Sunday Times State Secondary School of the Year for the North of England”, and an Ofsted rating as Outstanding. We enjoy consistently high levels of parental satisfaction and positive student feedback / engagement which, along with highly motivated colleagues and excellent leadership at all levels, provides a fertile environment for you to develop within.
You will be joining a highly successful, oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 1500 students in the school including over 260 in the sixth form and a Trust with two primary schools and one junior school.
We offer a supportive environment, competitive salary with excellent employee benefits including access to a salary-related defined pension scheme.
Please download your application form below and return by email (along with a covering letter – no more than 2 pages A4) to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 22nd July (0800am) Interview date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require successful applicants to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
Applicants are asked to provide full employment history and any gaps in employment will be explored at interview.