Fulford School is a great place to work. I became Head in September 2013 and Fulford School already had an excellent reputation in the community and nationally for high standards in academic achievement and the behaviour of students. This has continued to develop whilst at the same time the school is moving forwards in other areas related to reflective practice regarding Teaching and Learning and continuous commitment to school improvement.
If you visit Fulford School several things will strike you. These include the quality of teaching, the excellent relationships that exist between staff and students and the purposeful, calm and orderly atmosphere that pervades throughout the school. These aspects are often commented upon very favourably by visitors.
When applying please make sure you select the correct application form.
- Posts not found
Support Staff Vacancies
- Classroom Cover Supervisor
- HR Administrative Officer – 23 hours per week, term time only
- Senior Science Technician – 37 hrs per week, term time only
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 (TA2) – Fixed Term Contract – Required for October 2018
- Teaching Assistant (TA3) (Grade 6, Levels 1 to 4) – Fixed Term Contract – required for October 2018