The Schools Admission Consultation is open between 7 October and 29 November 2019. We invite your comments on school documentation in the City of York area including draft admissions policies and published admission numbers.
- Click here to download the South York MAT Admissions Policy for Reception, Junior and Year7 in 2021-2022 (DRAFT)
- Click here to download the Admissions Policy for Year 12 at Fulford School 2021-2022 (DRAFT)
The Published Admission Number (PAN) is the number of pupils it is intended to admit into the first year group of school and for 2020 – 2021 these PANs are:
- for Fulford School (Year 7), 240 places
- for Fulford School Sixth Form (Year 12), 35 places
For more information about the admissions consultation, please click here. The consultation is a joint exercise between all admissions authorities in York, including:
- the City of York Council on behalf of Community and Voluntary Controlled schools
- governing bodies of Voluntary Aided schools
- Academy Trusts of (single) Academies
- the trust board, and local governing committees, of Multi-Academy Trusts
Following consultation, all admission authorities must formally ‘determine’ their admission arrangements by 28 February 2020 in line with the School Admissions Code.