Results Dates 2018-2019
Receive results for November 2018 GCSE examinations – Thursday 17 January 2019
Receive Summer 2019 results:
- A-Level and AS Level: Thursday 15 August 2019 – Year 13: from 08:30 in the main hall, Year 12: from 10:00 in the main hall
- GCSE: Thursday 22 August 2019 – Year 11: from 08:30 in the main hall, Year 10: from 10:00 in the main hall
- Exams Office opening times during the summer school holidays 2019:
- Wednesday 14 August – 10:30 to 12:30
- Thursday 15 August – 08:30 to 13:00
- Friday 16 August – 09:00 to 12:00
- Wednesday 21 August – 10:30 to 12:30
- Thursday 22 August – 08:30 to 13:00
- Friday 23 August – 09:00 to 12:00
GCSE and GCE Examination Dates 2020
The awarding bodies have designated Wednesday 24 June 2020 as a ‘contingency day’ for examinations. This is consistent with the qualification regulators’ document Exam system contingency plan: England, Wales and Northern Ireland – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/exam-system-contingency-plan-england-wales-and-northern-ireland
The designation of a ‘contingency day’ within the common examination timetable is in the event of national or local disruption to examinations. It is part of the awarding bodies’ standard contingency planning for examinations.
Centres must therefore remind candidates that they must remain available until Wednesday 24 June 2020 should an awarding body need to invoke its contingency plan.
Summer Examination Series for written GCSE and GCE examinations
- 11th May – 18th June 2020*(GCSE)
- 11th May – 23rd June 2020*(GCE)
* Please note the above dates are for written examinations only and do not include any oral or practical examinations that are timetabled by the individual subject departments.
Please find below ‘Post Results Services Information Leaflet’ and ‘Post Results Services Request & Candidate Consent Form’. They clearly set out the requirement and the action a candidate should take and the expected result of that action if a Post Result Service is requested. The deadlines are specified, as are the costs for access to scripts and reviews of results. In order to proceed with any Post Results Service request, you must fully complete and sign the consent form.
Post Results Services
The following downloads have been written to help you. Please read them carefully and follow the instructions, if there is anything that you do not understand you must ask your teacher or the exams officer.
AQA Warning to Candidates Notice – Speaking Tests
Cand briefing 2018-19
Information for candidates – written exams
Results Collection 2019 – Candidate Permission Form
Information for candidates – 1819
Information for candidates – NEA 1819
Information for candidates – Privacy Notice – December 2018
Information for candidates – onscreen tests
JCQ Social Media 2018-9