Follow us on Twitter! @fulfordschexams
Results Dates 2018-2019
Receive results for November 2018 GCSE examinations – Thursday 17 January 2019
Receive Summer 2019 results:
- A-Level and AS Level: Thursday 15 August 2019 – Year 13: from 08:30 in the main hall, Year 12: from 10:00 in the main hall
- GCSE: Thursday 22 August 2019 – Year 11: from 08:30 in the main hall, Year 10: from 10:00 in the main hall
- Exams Office opening times during the summer school holidays 2019:
Wednesday 14 August – 10:30 to 12:30
Thursday 15 August – 08:30 to 13:00
Friday 16 August – 09:00 to 12:00
Wednesday 21 August – 10:30 to 12:30
Thursday 22 August – 08:30 to 13:00
Friday 23 August – 09:00 to 12:00
GCSE and GCE Examination Dates 2019
The awarding bodies have designated Wednesday 26 June 2019 as a ‘contingency day’ for examinations. This is consistent with the qualification regulators’ document Exam system contingency plan: England, Wales and Northern Ireland – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/exam-system-contingency-plan-england-wales-and-northern-ireland
The designation of a ‘contingency day’ within the common examination timetable is in the event of national or local disruption to examinations. It is part of the awarding bodies’ standard contingency planning for examinations.
Centres must therefore remind candidates that they must remain available until Wednesday 26 June 2019 should an awarding body need to invoke its contingency plan.
Summer Examination Series for written GCSE and GCE examinations
- 13th May – 19th June 2019*(GCSE)
- 13th May – 26th June 2019*(GCE)
* Please note the above dates are for written examinations only and do not include any oral or practical examinations that are timetabled by the individual subject departments.
Please find below ‘Post Results Services Information Leaflet’ and ‘Post Results Services Request & Candidate Consent Form’. They clearly set out the requirement and the action a candidate should take and the expected result of that action if a Post Result Service is requested. The deadlines are specified, as are the costs for access to scripts and enquiries about results. In order to proceed with any Post Results Service request, you must fully complete and sign the consent form.
Applying for re-sits
The re-sit request form must be completed and payment made before re-sit applications will be processed. Deadlines are clearly specified as are the costs on the ‘Re-sit’ download below.
The following downloads have been written to help you. Please read them carefully and follow the instructions, if there is anything that you do not understand you must ask your teacher or the exams officer.