Permanent Post (Required for June 2018)
Salary: Grade 2, Levels 1–4 (£15,242 to £16,076 reduced pro-rata to £7,842 – £8,272)
22.5 hrs per week, term time only.
*Please note that the living wage supplement applies to this post
Responsible to: Office Manager
The post holder will work under the direction of the Office Manager, to provide a support service to provide a safe and well-equipped environment for practical work to support the teaching process to pupils.
Main tasks will include:
• Operating photocopiers as requested by administration, departments, individuals and pupils.
• Producing, collating, stapling and assembling materials as required.
• Recording meter readings of departmental use and private use.
• Ordering of paper and associated stationery supplies.
• Laminating, preparation of booklets, etc.
• Liaise with staff and outside service engineers.
• General clerical duties within the main office.
Please return the completed application form, together with a covering letter to Miss Jade Mountain, PA to the Headteacher, by the closing date.
Applications may also be returned to the following email address email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Sunday 3 June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.
Applicants will be asked to provide full employment history and any gaps in employment will be explored at interview.