We have designed our school uniform to be sensible, practical and comfortable.
- The only items of jewellery that may be worn are a signet ring and ONE plain pair of metal stud earrings.
- Where dark trainer-style shoes are worn, they should not carry obvious sports brand names, e.g. Adidas.
- Baseball caps are not allowed and coats and hats are not allowed to be worn inside the building. Students must wear their full uniform on the way to and from school, as well as throughout the school day.
- A plain, dark belt may be worn if necessary.
- Extremes of fashion in hair styles and make-up are not permitted.
- It is sensible for students to wear coats/jackets to and from school.
- Leather coats are not permitted.
- Hoodies, and other pull over style tops are not permitted.