We have designed our school uniform to be sensible, practical and comfortable.
|White polo with school logo in House colours||White polo with school logo in House colours|
|Sweatshirt with school logo||Sweatshirt with school logo|
|Years 7-9 Navy Blue||Years 7-9 - Navy Blue|
|Years 10-11 Black||Years 10-11 - Black|
|Black school trousers (not Jeans-style, flares, cord or combat style)||Black skirt/school trousers (not Jeans-style, skinny leg style, cord or combat style)|
|Dark shoes||Skirts should be of knee length|
|Tights (plain black/natural coloured)|
|Dark shoes (not stiletto or high heels)|
- The only items of jewellery that may be worn are a signet ring and ONE plain pair of metal stud earrings.
- Where dark trainer-style shoes are worn, they should not carry obvious sports brand names, e.g. Adidas.
- Baseball caps are not allowed and coats and hats are not allowed to be worn inside the building. Students must wear their full uniform on the way to and from school, as well as throughout the school day.
- A plain, dark belt may be worn if necessary.
- Extremes of fashion in hair styles and make-up are not permitted.
- It is sensible for students to wear coats/jackets to and from school.
- Leather coats are not permitted.
- Hoodies, and other pull over style tops are not permitted.