We hope you will find the following information helpful when planning your journey to Fulford School
North Yorkshire Transport for 093s, 094s, and 095s can be contacted on: 01609 533693 or visit the website: North Yorkshire School Transport
York Pullman for F21, F22, F23, F24, F25, F26 and F27 can be contacted on: 01904 622992 or visit the website.
Information on other methods of transport including service buses, cycle and pedestrian routes can be found here: iTravel
|Period 1||0850 - 0950|
|Period 2||0950 - 1050|
|Break||1050 - 1110|
|Period 3||1110 - 1210|
|Period 4||1210 - 1310|
|Lunch||1310 - 1405|
|Registration/Assembly||1405 - 1425|
|Period 5||1425 - 1525|
We have designed our school uniform to be sensible, practical and comfortable.
Uniform (Years 7 to 11)
|White polo with school logo in House colours||White polo with school logo in House colours|
|Sweatshirt with school logo (Years 7-8 Navy Blue) (Years 9-11 Black)||Sweatshirt with school logo (Years 7-8 - Navy Blue) (Years 9-11 - Black)|
|Black school trousers (complete with Fulford School embroidery)||Black Fulford Skirt/School trousers (complete with Fulford School embroidery)|
|Dark shoes||Skirts should be of knee length|
|Tights (plain black/natural coloured)|
|Dark shoes (not stiletto or high heels)|
- The only items of jewellery that may be worn are a signet ring and ONE plain pair of metal stud earrings.
- Wear dark trainer-style shoes are worn, they should not carry obvious sports brand names, e.g. Adidas.
- Baseball caps are not allowed and coats and hats are not allowed to be worn inside the building. Students must wear their full uniform on the way to and from school, as well as throughout the school day.
- A plain, dark belt may be worn if necessary.
- Extremes of fashion in hair styles and make-up are not permitted.
- It is sensible for students to wear coats/jackets to and from school.
- Leather coats are not permitted.
- Hoodies, and other pull over style tops are not permitted unless these are Fulford School branded.
|Boys' PE/Games Kit||Girls' PE/Games Kit|
|White polo Shirt/T Shirt||Royal blue polo shirt (available from PE Dept only)|
|Navy blue shorts||Navy blue shorts|
|White socks||White socks|
|Training shoes with non marking soles||Training shoes with non marking soles|
|Soccer boots||Soccer boots|
|Shin pads (gum shield/mouth protector advised)||Shin pads (gum shield/mouth protector advised)|
|White long games socks||School sweatshirt (available from PE Dept only)|
|Reversible games top (available from PE Dept only)|
- Under an LA guideline, for safety reasons no jewellery may be worn during PE lessons.
- N.B Gum shield must be worn for competitive Hockey fixtures
Lockers are available for rental by pupils.
In order to ease the administration of our lockers we have decided to make a one-off charge which will cover your child’s time at school. This will secure your child a locker in school until the end of Year 11.
|Pupil entering Year 7 (5 year rental) £25.00 + £5.00 key deposit||£30.00|
|Pupil entering Year 8 (4 year rental) £20.00 + £5.00 key deposit||£25.00|
|Pupil entering Year 9 (3 year rental) £15.00 + £5.00 key deposit||£20.00|
|Pupil entering Year 10 (2 year rental) £10.00 + £5.00 key deposit||£15.00|
|Pupil entering Year 11 (1 year rental) £5.00 + £5.00 key deposit||£10.00|