Follow us on Twitter! @fulfordschexams
Results Dates 2016-2017
Receive results for November 2016 GCSE examinations – Thursday 12 January 2017
Receive Summer 2017 results:
- GCE (A Levels): Thursday 17 August 2017 – Year 13: 08:30-10:00, Year 12: 10:00-12:00
- GCSE: Thursday 24 August 2017 – Year 11: 08:30-10:30
- Exams Office opening times during the school holidays:Thursday 17 August – 08:30 to 14:00
Friday 18 August – 09:00 to 12:00
Tuesday 22 August – 09:00 to 12:00
Wednesday 23 August – 09:00 to 12:00
Thursday 24 August – 08:30 to 14:00
Friday 25 August – 09:00 to 13:00
Tuesday 29 August – 09:00 to 12:00
GCSE and GCE Examination Dates 2018
Summer Examination Series for written GCSE and GCE examinations
- 14th May – 22nd June 2018*(GCSE)
- 14th May – 26th June 2018*(GCE)
* Please note the above dates are for written examinations only and do not include any oral or practical examinations that are timetabled by the individual subject departments.
Please find below ‘Post Results Services Information Leaflet’ and ‘Post Results Services Request & Candidate Consent Form’. They clearly set out the requirement and the action a candidate should take and the expected result of that action if a Post Result Service is requested. The deadlines are specified, as are the costs for access to scripts and enquiries about results. In order to proceed with any Post Results Service request, you must fully complete and sign the consent form.
Applying for re-sits
The re-sit request form must be completed and payment made before re-sit applications will be processed. Deadlines are clearly specified as are the costs on the ‘Re-sit’ download below.
The following downloads have been written to help you. Please read them carefully and follow the instructions, if there is anything that you do not understand you must ask your teacher or the exams officer.