Just some of the Drama department’s aims:
- to foster a love of the performing arts through engaging lessons and knowledgeable teaching
- to involve as many pupils as possible in the performing arts and promote the inclusiveness of drama and music
- to develop students’ understanding of human nature, behaviour and emotion
- to develop students’ work-related skills: confidence, presentational, problem-solving, group work, communication, creativity and compromise to name but a few!
- to involve students in a department that fosters a sense of community cohesion through school productions, extra-curricular activities and events with the wider community