The new Learning for Everyone brochure is out now. You can pick up a copy from your local library or visit our website www.yortime.org.uk.
The brochure lists our full range of daytime and evening courses, which are available to adults throughout York as part of the City of York Council’s York Learning Spring Term 2014 programme. There are hundreds of exciting and stimulating courses on offer, ranging from multi-week courses to one day workshops.
To enrol onto any of the courses, please visit the Yortime website and book online. Alternatively, you can visit the bookings office at West Offices in the centre of town, or phone them on 01904 552806 at the following times:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to 4pm.
or email Fulford.Adulted@york.gov.uk
A small sample of courses on offer at Fulford School starting in the Spring Term includes:
- DIY-Essential Skills; Dressmaking; Soft Furnishings;
- Pilates; Bike Maintenance; Introduction to Apple Mac;
- Graphic Artwork for Business; Flower Arranging.
- Arabic Belly Dancing, Yoga – at Dunnington Methodist Church, DSLR camera operation
We look forward to seeing you in the Spring Term!
York Learning team, Fulford School
You can also see our range of exciting INSPIRE workshops HERE
To enrol onto any of the courses, you can go online to Yortime or give the enrolments office a call on 552806