The new Learning for Everyone brochure is out now. You can pick up a copy from your local library or visit our website www.yortime.org.uk.
The brochure lists our full range of daytime and evening courses, which are available to adults throughout York as part of the City of York Council’s York Learning 2014 programme. There are hundreds of exciting and stimulating courses on offer, ranging from multi-week courses to one day workshops.
To enroll onto any of the courses
- please visit the Yortime website and book online
- visit the bookings office at West Offices in the centre of town, or phone them on 01904 552806 at the following time Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to 4pm.
- or email Fulford.Adulted@york.gov.uk
- Or come to one of our opening evenings
- Wednesday 3rd September 6-8pm at Huntington School
- Thursday 4th September 6-8pm at Fulford School
- Monday 8th September 10-4pm at West Offices, York
A small sample of courses on offer at Fulford School includes:
- Dressmaking, Soft Furnishings, Painting & Drawing
- Introduction to Apple Mac, DSLR Camera Operation, HDSLR Video operations
- Flower Arranging, Bike Maintenance, DIY Essential Skills
- Pilates for all abilities, Yoga – at Dunnington Methodist Church for all abilities,
We look forward to seeing you in the Autumn Term!
York Learning team, Fulford School
You can also see our range of exciting INSPIRE workshops HERE
To enrol onto any of the courses, you can go online to Yortime or give the enrolments office a call on 552806