The new Learning 4 Everyone brochure is now available. You can pick up a copy from your local library or visit our website www.yortime.org.uk.
The brochure lists our full range of daytime and evening courses, which are available to adults throughout York as part of the City of York Council’s York Learning 2017/18 programme. There are hundreds of exciting and stimulating courses on offer, ranging from multi-week courses to one day workshops.
To book onto any of the courses
- Please visit the Yortime website and book online
- Visit the bookings office at West Offices, Station rise in the centre of town, or phone them on 01904 552806 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10am to 4pm.
- Email Fulford.Adulted@york.gov.uk or York.Learning@york.gov.uk
A small sample of courses on offer at Fulford School includes:
- Painting & Drawing
- DSLR Camera Operation
- Italian, Spanish, German
- Flower Arranging
- Pilates for all abilities, Tai Chi,
- Researching your family history